Last Monday, Martin and I decided that it was time for us to put some challenge and more marketing in our farm project. We always wanted to be vegetable producers so we decided to offer friends and relatives weekly baskets of fresh products for the upcoming season.
We spent two nights planning seeds, and we sent the order yesterday ... I am so happy of that. But I can't help to worry, would that be ok, will we be good? Of course we warn our people that was the first and a test year. We are hoping for them to be understanding. We have around 10 years of gardening experience behind of us, but growing for us and a bunch of people is very different from growing for people.
Well, let's be positive, it will work fine!
On another aspect, the second floor is now empty and on Friday we start the demolition (3 months late ... better late then never) I am very excited about it. The second floor is the key move to get done with all the other renovation of the house. We build a second bathroom on the second floor, so once that bathroom will be done, we will be able to destroy (yeah you've read well, that's how fed up I am) the other one we have on the first floor and rebuilt it in a laundry room/smaller bathroom for the guests. Then it will be like a domino effect. The bathroom, then the kitchen, then the rest ...
The second floor will be like a master bedroom suite, with a bathroom and our bedroom.
I can't wait!