Friday, March 8, 2013

My two cents on Women's day

It was everywhere on the street, on facebook ... everywhere....


HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!

Happy? What's happy in this?

I mean, why do we need a Women's day? To remember that the fight is not over.
To remember that still nowadays women's are treated as second class, just after men ... in some place just after everything ...

So is that happy? No.

It's not.

Ever heard of an international men's day? I think not.

When Women's day will be over.

That's be an happy day.

We would have won the fight (well there is no winner here ... just equality)

3 comments:

  1. we sure are a far way from equality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day ladies!!! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know there was a Woman's Day?? I just wish you happiness every day, in all you do and all you strive for:-)

    ReplyDelete