Thursday, July 26, 2012

We Might Have a Room Soon

Last Tuesday, I accompanied my parents to Ikea.
I was not aware, not ever looking for anything when I saw this:
My jaw dropped, especially when I saw the price: 30$
It was exactly what I was looking for.
Since I moved here, I know exactly how I want the room upstairs to look like. I found an armchair in a thrift store that I really wanted in my room, it is blue, green and yellow in tartan. So I knew I wanted my room white and blue at least. I also plan to weave a matching blanket with the craft group.
When the rabbits will be all set outside (we are like 50% there) and when the new hens will be there too (75% there) we will start destructing the walls upstairs (as we turn the entire 4 tiny little rooms into a big one of 18X19). I can't wait really! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment