Monday, July 2, 2012

I just have 10 minutes ...

But I want to take those 10 minutes to tell how much happiness I feel right now.
I was talking to a friend this morning, and I wanted to tell her how happy I was, I realized that I couldn't find words.
Being here is all I've ever wanted. All that work is hard, but I don't see it as work. I see it as life.

Yesterday night, Husband and I spent the night studying several books. We study a lot. I realized too that writing here was like a way of processing the info.

I think I will soon write lil articles about my discoveries. I know that for some it would be probably common sense and things they know for so long but to me it's all brand new.

I also want to thank 1stman. Your comments mean a lot to me. When someone comments, it tells me someone reads, it's like my message in a bottle, is read. Thanks for commenting.


2 comments:

  1. To be so happy you cannot describe it? I want that. It sounds blissful.
    ~S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I really wish you to be! :) I am checking your blog I would say you are probably there already.

      Delete