Saturday, June 30, 2012

To Rabbit or Not To Rabbit ...

That is the question.

If you've seen the last pictures I've posted, you probably came across the picture of Oreo. We also adopted Coton, a champion Rex Rabbit, his "wife" Neige and some X-breeded brown rabbit that we named Carla Bruni (tee hee hee).

We also got some information about meat rabbit breeding.

It's a low starting cost production that is opened to most people. Thing is. I am not sure. I am a softie. It's hard for me to deal with death. On that part, I am not even sure my husband would be able to let them go.

We could also be pet rabbit producer. Then again, even if it's "heartbreak proof" the competition is huge in that area here and I don't know if I will be capable of.

So ... we have to think this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment